Eliza had her first soccer game on Saturday, and I have to admit, she's quite the little athlete! She gets that from her daddy, obviously. She scored 3 goals including the first 2 of the game (no goalie); however, we are having to talk with her about the "team" concept; every time someone else scored, even her own team member, she would cross her arms and pout because SHE hadn't scored it.
Stephen took Eliza to our local team's baseball game and she had a blast. Especially eating ice cream out of the little helmets, which was always my favorite thing to do too!
This is what happens when Mommy checks her email and Davis gets a hold of a marker. (Don't worry--it's non-toxic).
Davis thought he was big stuff when he climbed into this chair and played with the princess cash register.
To offset the princess cash register picture, Stephen took this one of Davis last week; he swears that when Davis heard the College Game Day music, he went and got his football and pulled up a chair (albeit a Cinderella chair). And all I see is a pink Belle ball. Such is the life of a second child with big sister.
Lastly, I've been labeling. My dear husband and I have a somewhat different way of "organizing". I believe in the mantra "a place for everything and everything in it's place." However, Stephen is what I call a "crammer". As long as he can see the playroom floor, he thinks it's clean; whereas I get panicky when all toy parts are not together. And for some reason, he just couldn't follow the organization system I had in my head. Probably the same reason he can't read my mind :). So I made these labels for our playroom to assist us in keeping it organized. It makes me happy to just stand and look at it.










2 comments:
I love that hairbow with the soccer uniform. Nice touch!
Okay so you are doing well if you get Stephen to read the labels! Auston does the same thing - considers things clean when they are just "pushed" over to the side!
Post a Comment