Davis loves to eat. It's up there on his list of favorite things to do, along with playing with balls and banging stuff with long objects (baseball bat, Eliza's baton or broom, and sticks). Until recently, he would pretty much eat anything you put in front of him, in large quantities. There are some days he eats as much as me, and he always eats more than Eliza. But last week I decided we needed some more green leafy veggies in our diets (thanks Betsy!), so I made some creamed spinach. And by "made", I mean put frozen creamed spinach in the microwave. But let's just say Davis was not a fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Too cute!
Oh, that was me before! Oops! Anna
hilarious! fresh spinach worked better for us. i rolled it inside a piece of lunch meat. just an idea!
Melissa:
Davis is wise beyond his years (almost plural). Creamed spinach is for Popeye.
Post a Comment