They had a ball, and I was able to keep my mess-induced anxiety to a minimum and just let them go at it.

But then Davis put that mud-encrusted finger IN HIS MOUTH, yall. And licked it. I could hurl right now just thinking about it. I never thought I would be scraping mud off of my son's tongue with a towel. But I guess that's what little boys are made of, right? He didn't seem too bothered by it.

But then Davis put that mud-encrusted finger IN HIS MOUTH, yall. And licked it. I could hurl right now just thinking about it. I never thought I would be scraping mud off of my son's tongue with a towel. But I guess that's what little boys are made of, right? He didn't seem too bothered by it.



When they'd had their fun, I literally hosed them down with their clothes on before I would let them inside. They thought that was fun, too.
But now that we are back to winter weather and sleet today, we'll have a to wait a few more weeks before making any more mud cakes. Thank goodness :)


No comments:
Post a Comment