Friday, July 3, 2009

Canvas printing!

**UPDATE** I just realized that the coupon codes below are NOT for a stretched canvas like the ones I show below. They are just printed on a canvas but would have to be framed!


Last Christmas, I used this picture from our Christmas card and had it printed as an 18"x24" canvas when I got a 40% off coupon from Winflash.

And I fell in love. I LOVE the idea of printing a favorite photo on a large canvas, and making it a piece of art. So when Aunt Amy took this amazing picture at the beach last September, I wanted to do something with it.

I wanted to do something with scripture about walking, so I found this one below and loved it. I used my digital scrapbooking software, and made this.



It now hangs in my living room. Actually, it's just resting on a shelf temporarily while our house in the market. One day, it will be properly hung. But I love to walk in everyday and read this scripture as a daily reminder for our family.


So I was very excited when I got some emails this week from one of my favorite online photo printing sites, Artscow. I thought I'd pass on these coupon codes in case you'd like to have some canvases printed yourself!

  • $16.99 for TWO 16"x20" printed canvases, plus FREE SHIPPING!! I paid $50 for the ones above, so this is a HUGE deal! Coupon code: 1699CANVASB1F1

  • $7.99 for TWO 8"x10" printed canvases, plus FREE SHIPPING!! Coupon code: 8X10CANVAS799

These both expire on July 31st. I'm thinking about getting these 2 photos (thanks again Aunt Amy!) done.




Do you have some favorite photos you'd like to have made in to works of art?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mel, that's awesome! I have those photos of you guys in my Facebook family album. I love them.

Jennifer said...

What sweet photos! Now I want to print some of ours on canvas too. Great idea!