Thursday, September 18, 2008

Interesting blog

We just got back from the beach, and I will post pictures as soon I get caught up with everything around here (it was FANTASTIC), but for now I'm just going to post a link to an incredible blog I've come across. Another friend had a link to it on her blog, and said it was some of the best writing she'd seen in a while (and she's a writer herself, so I knew it would be good!). Anyway, the blog itself is called "Et tu? Musings of a former atheist" and is a 31 year old devoted Catholic woman who, until 5 years ago, had never believed in God. She is an amazing writer with such an interesting perspective on things, and I must confess I'm envious of her spiritual depth---I've been a Christian for 25 years and have been in church since birth, but I'm nowhere near her spiritual maturity. And she's my age with young kids so I can really identify with her season of life. So anyway, if you have some time, sit back and read and be challenged. This is everything I love about blog-reading.

This one post blew me away, and it was featured on a "blog-zine", which shares posts from some of the best blogs out there. Here is a link to that article,"Building a House of Cards", and here is a link to her blog, "Et tu?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read the "House of Cards" post. Wow. That definitely speaks to me. Thanks for sharing this. Look forward to catching up with you!

Anna