"Melissa, I love the haircut on Davis and Eliza's glasses. She gets
her hoola hooping skills from Gram; I can still do it. We had a Sunday
School luau back in the summer and we tried our skills at that. It was
really hilarious, but I could still do it."
Well, now we know where she gets it!
Davis got his first big-boy haircut on Thursday, and he did great. Many thanks to Hanna, my friend and cosmetologist extraordinaire. She gave him a sucker and that seemed to do the trick.
Eliza and I got cuts as well; it couldn't be a sweeter set-up, as Hanna lives down the street and cuts out of her home. The kids can play while I get my cut (which looks fabulous, I must say!).
Hanna also took this pic as I, of course, forgot my camera. What a handsome little man.
And I just had to share this of Eliza below. It just cracks me up, as you can tell by my cackling in the background. I'm not sure where she got this skill, as it is most definitely NOT inherited. I must confess, I'm a little envious, as I've wanted to be a hula-hooper my entire life, yet mastering this skill has always been just out of my grasp. Bless her heart, she practices every day, and has really gotten pretty good. It's a great lesson in perseverance. And according to my sister Heather, it's the newest fitness craze. Maybe Eliza will give me some lessons...

1 comment:
sweet eliza...tell her we'll have a contest soon! i once got an award for hula-hopping the longest!
love davis' hair!
Post a Comment