skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 22, 2009
John Piper on the economy
I saw this on our pastor's blog, and thought he gives such good insight into the current economic crisis.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalm 16:11
You will make known to me the path of life. In your presence, there is fullness of joy; in your right hand, there are pleasures forever.
My family
Big D
Mini Me
My better half
What I'm reading...
Blogs of people I know that I enjoy reading
Amy L.
Anna P.
Brandy N.
Chris, Ann and Cooper
Jennifer M.
Julie J.
Mark Marshall (our pastor)
Michael Smith (our worship leader)
Pray for Joseph
Rhonda K.--From Dating to Diapers
Staci W.
Susan V.
Teaching With Heart
Tiffany S.
Blogs of people I don't know but enjoy reading
Little Birdie Secrets
Just a Girl
Big Mama
Shalee's Diner
Rocks in my Dryer
Et tu? Musings of a former atheist
Angry Chicken
Jane's Apron
Queen Bee Designs
Flipflops and Applesauce
A Hoot and a Holler
Laura Ping Designs
Sarah + Abraham
Joy's Hope
Beth Moore--Living Proof Ministires
Dailey and Michelle
Digitreats Digital Scrapbooking
Artsy Crafty Babe
Sew Mama Sew
Lottie Lulu
Heather Bailey--fabric designer
My little stationery hobby
Hard Candy Papers
Labels
Crafts and Sewing
(11)
My Faith
(12)
My family
(38)
Random Ramblings
(8)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(20)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(4)
Discovery Center fun!
W-I-N-T-E-R Bingo
John Piper on the economy
Tooth fairies and Tennessee basketball
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(12)
About Me
Melissa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment