Whew, VBS has totally rendered me useless this week as I come home EXHAUSTED every day. I wonder how I ever taught school all day when 3 hours of Bible school has me totally whooped. It was great, but I'm a little glad it's over; I need some rest!!!
Last weekend we went with my brother and his family to visit our sister and her family in North Carolina at her new house. Yes, we had 6 adults and 5 children 3 and under staying in 1 house for 3 days. Did you catch all those numbers?? It was chaotic, but lots of fun. Eliza got to see fireworks for the first time, which she had been literally counting down the days on the calender to see. She loved them, of course. Thanks so much to Heather and Danny for having our rowdy bunch as guests---it was a blast!
Here are all the cousins. I mean, do we have cute-baby genes in our family or what?


Cooper---so precious and always smiling!!






Last weekend we went with my brother and his family to visit our sister and her family in North Carolina at her new house. Yes, we had 6 adults and 5 children 3 and under staying in 1 house for 3 days. Did you catch all those numbers?? It was chaotic, but lots of fun. Eliza got to see fireworks for the first time, which she had been literally counting down the days on the calender to see. She loved them, of course. Thanks so much to Heather and Danny for having our rowdy bunch as guests---it was a blast!
Here are all the cousins. I mean, do we have cute-baby genes in our family or what?


Betsy Hart (ooh, I could just eat her up!) and Howell after playing in the dirt.


Cooper---so precious and always smiling!!

And here are Eliza and Davis's other most handsome cousins, Ellis and Owen, Amy's boys. She is an incredible photographer and took these photos a couple of months ago.
(Ellis was on the Regis and Kelly show as a toddler for being in the top 5 of their Most Beautiful Baby Contest!)






No comments:
Post a Comment