Monday, July 21, 2008

The whale in our front yard

We went ahead and got Eliza her birthday present early, this inflatable waterslide, so we could get more use out of it this summer. I will say, it was a big hit. Amy, Cliff, Ellis, and Owen came for a fun weekend and luckily the slide got here for their visit. They had a big time. And yes, we had to put the gargantuan thing in our front yard as the back didn't have a large enough flat place. We had some neighbors over on Sunday to slide as well. We were quite the spectacle out there!


My little redneck baby. Yes, I actually let him play in the front yard looking like this.

1 comment:

Tiffany Travis Sexton said...

Love the new look of the blog! We have to come try the waterslide. It looks like too much fun. Davis looks too cute. I'm sure Eliza was just thrilled with it.