Eliza had her 4th birthday party on Sunday, and it was lots of fun. We set up the waterslide, Caroline's Slip 'N' Slide, and a bunch of Dollar Tree water guns in my parents' front yard (it's much bigger than ours and nice and flat), and just let the kids have at it. Parents brought lawnchairs and just relaxed in the shade---that's my idea of a party! I think everyone had a good time; I know Eliza and Davis were both WORN OUT afterwards. We bought the waterslide just for birthday parties, so this will be Eliza and Davis's parties for the next few years, or as long as the slide lasts! It was a really easy party, with just a few easy snacks. I'm looking forward to it again next year! Here are a few pics---many thanks to my friend Kelli for taking all of them while I ran around like a crazy person---thank goodness she didn't get any shots of me soaking wet from a water gun battle!
For some reason the slide show isn't loading properly, but if you click on "View Images" below it will show it on the Photobucket website. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think I missed that "parents relaxing in the shade" part.
Justin
Post a Comment