Saturday, November 22, 2008

CUTE site for Christmas gifts!

**UPDATE** The website I mentioned below has removed the post from their blog that said you could get a free ornament if you mentioned their site and put a link to it from your blog. I guess more people than they expected linked to it. I still haven't heard from them.



How cute is this ornament?



I heard someone who was from the north one time say "Why do southerners want to put their names on EVERYTHING??" after seeing a little girl in a monogrammed dress. And as a true southerner, I also love putting names on everything. So I came across this site, Frill Seekers Gifts, and they have about everything you could ever think of, and more, for personalized gifts (including this ornament in all kind of color combos) that are CUTE CUTE CUTE! Visit their blog, and they are offering a free monogrammed ornament like this one. While you're there, visit their site for a ALL kinds of Christmas gifts for anyone on your list!

1 comment:

Bran said...

Where on the site do you get the free ornament...I keep trying to find it!?