Monday, May 19, 2008

Big D turns 1!!



May 15th was Little Man's birthday! It's actually strange to me that he was born only a year ago---it seems like he's always been us. It seem like a lifetime ago that I was pregnant with him, and I can hardly remember what we did before he came on to the scene. From the moment he was born, he's been smiling and moving non-stop; everyone who's met him comments on what a happy, easy baby he is, and I have to agree. He always keeps us laughing, even when he's doing things that exasperate me, like playing in the potty and climbing in the dishwasher. With Eliza, I never really understood why people have to baby-proof their houses; she never went anywhere she wasn't supposed to. With Davis, our house is now a barrage of makeshift barriers keeping him from things I never perceived as dangerous until now. I can't wait to see what God has in store for his life. So here's to you, Davis (aka Little Man, Big D, My Little Munchkin, Mr. Grabby Hands, Swiper the Fox). Happy Birthday--we love you bunches!

Here are a few of my fave pictures of him and Eliza over the past year:



No comments: