Eliza had her first ballet recital this week, and it was pretty cute. She takes at the local Y so it's not very fancy, but she enjoyed it. All the classes danced to Disney songs, and her class dressed as Tinkerbell and danced to "When you wish upon a Star". All the sequins and sparkles were really sweet and brought back memories of my own recitals. She was her normal serious self while performing; no hamming it up for her. She was all business concentrating on the moves, wanting to get everything right. Oh so like her mama.
Here she is patiently waiting for the music to start. I mean, is she precious or what???


Oh, the sparkles make me so happy!

I would normally not post a picture of myself because I generally dislike all photos of me, but I LOVE this one of her, and it's not bad of me or Stephen. Big D was in the Y childcare---hooray for free childcare!!
No comments:
Post a Comment